Learn how TAKE10 is making a difference.
- Effects of a TAKE 10! Classroom-Based Physical Activity Intervention on 3rd to 5th Grades Children’s On-task Behavior
- Ten Years of TAKE 10!: Integrating physical activity with academic concepts in elementary school classrooms.
- Obesogenic environment – intervention opportunities.
- Classroom-based physical activity, cognition, and academic achievement.
- Physical Activity Across the Curriculum (PAAC): a randomized controlled trial to promote physical activity and diminish overweight and obesity in elementary school children.
- Evaluation of a classroom-based physical activity promoting programme.
- Comparison of two school-based programmes for health behaviour change: the Belo Horizonte Heart Study randomized trial.